Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shannan Weight Loss Challenge - Week 2


*sigh*

Week 2 of the Shannan Weight Loss Challenge.  I've slipped.

Yeah I was good.  I am eating 100% better than I have for a long time.  Focaccia sandwiches or rolls have replaced where burgers or curries once where at lunch time.  Dinner is leaner and more pork involved, which is a better meat, right?

But, I've gained 1 kg.  I'm now 84kgs.  I weighed myself Friday morning and I was 82kgs.  That was a kilo down!

But the dreaded, nasty weekend is where I've slipped up. Kid's birthday parties!! Too many with snags, spring rolls, cream puffs, cakes.. ohh man.  I forgot that I can't do that sort of thing.

It's my fault, I can't blame kids birthday parties.  I thought, if I sweat a bit more I should be fine.

Lesson learnt.  I'm embarrassed enough to not let it happen again.  Am I tough enough to not let it happen again?  I dunno.

I still blame my wife for buying that packet of chips that magically appeared in the cupboard to taunt me.

Damn you devil woman!!!!

I still think she has a hidden agenda to lose more weight than me :-)

I need to sweat more and follow Shannan's exercise tips, they are really helpful.

Here's goodbye to snags, cream puffs and spring rolls.  Cake though.. life is too short to pass on the birthday cake.  It will have to fit into the calorie counting haha!

- tork